Search This Blog


Help With Your Research

When you are researching your ancestors there may be times when you need to use the services of a professional genealogist or a family history researcher. So how do you know where to find a good quality researcher? The best way is by using a Member of AGRA (Association of Genealogists and Researchers in Archives) for research in England and Wales.

Debra Baker AGRA Associate
Genealogy, we offer you a free 30 minute consultation before providing you with confirmation of your requirements and estimate of costs.

Alexandra Innes

Rowana Mulholland
Eden Gene Tree undertakes full family history research specialising in London and the Home Counties.

My bespoke research into your family tree, and events in the lives of your family members, gives you the chance to get to know your ancestors better than ever before. 

Judith Mitchell Family History Research in England 

Emma Jolly London-based writer, historian, genealogist. 

No comments: